Friday, November 21, 2008

♥ Freedom begins on Fri...So far so good.. Been tidying my stuffs and old memories flows back... R told me that many times, we been only using much lesser than what our brain can functions, likewise in relationship..U r actually stronger than u r when u think u cant overcome it...Each failure will makes u stronger...

This year after going through so many big blows.... Self reflected on myself... Only had a conclusion...At least u know u had done your best, nothing else matters... Some people will just take you for granted but as long u know u did the right thing, who cares...

R told me it is time for me to think of myself.. Dont always put other people first, especially those who never knows how to treasure..

Sad to say, seems like this is not the first time people been telling me to think of myself first... =_=

Guess I will learn...Nobody says it going to be easy, but I will try...

No comments: