Sunday, December 14, 2008

I love this

@ Outback


Went to JB over the weekend

A long traffic jam

A long detour to pass by the new custom building after we got out of the old custom.. Dislike the new humps, kind of high... Guess properly it is new.... And the whole building looks much bigger also... Woo...

Initially thinking of going to city square, but after such a long detour to the "compulsory visit" to the new custom, it seems kind of out of the way....So, we headed to Jusco since it is on the way...

Went to cut my hair....Coloured my hair to a darker tone this time... Friends been commenting that my previous colour made my face looks kind of pale..

Spend nearly 2 hours plus @ jantzen...

Before

The process of my hair being " transformed"


My new hairstyle


Hmm, although it seems not bad, but I still prefer my previous hair stylist.....

No comments: