Sunday, December 07, 2008

Nothing beats better than a good stay over d weekend

Service was great, winning it's reputation for being rated as six stars hotel..

Overseeing the the Standard Chartered Run


Yummy breakfast

With my favourite Precious Moments


Went shopping @ takashimaya when i saw the Starhub roadshow... Since I was there, I went in to browse walking around...With the best timing, I got a queue number from the staff w/o queuing when the queue itself is so long, thus shorten the waiting time with ample time for me to shop for my desired handphone...

Lady of luck seems to be shining on me yeah....

After much consideration, I got this....

Sumsung Omnia


Not forgetting taking pictures when the whole street of orchard is fill with Xmas's atmosphere

P/S: Finally, I managed to find a suitable present for my Power 6 gathering..

No comments: