Thursday, December 25, 2008

why!! Why!! Why!! Why!!
Disney confirmed they would not be not be involved in the third film of "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" fantasy movie. Reason is "budgetary and logistical reasons"

omg!!

Been in love with this C.S. Lewis's classic fantasy novel since my primary school days... I even traveled to JB with my friends when the 1st movie "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" was released in year dec 2005 just because the show was released earlier in Malaysia compared to Singapore..

Not forgetting the
"Prince Caspian" released earlier this year as well..

Been looking forward when Disney announced they are planning for the next series that is supposed to released in 2010...

Now.....should i say :

Good Bye, Narnia..I am going to miss u....


Xmas Mood
Photobucket

Met up with WJ to get my xmas present before meeting JY for dinner.. And got a free ride since he on the way...

I love the present.. I been looking for it so long...Thx! Photobucket

Met up with Eric and his gf after my dinner with JY

Spend my countdown @ double O...
As for my xmas itself, I slept almost the whole afternoon... Wonder am i getting old....

Settled my simple dinner @ Pasir Panjang food centre...

Went to the keppel Bay.. Nice view... Should go there for a drink if I get such a chance..=p

No comments: