Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Did I see wrongly????
My chinese name is worth SGD 4.50 only??
Hmm....


Does Mickey Mouse wear underwear???
The picture tells it all

And this cute figuring at bugis street
Definitely a good way to promote fruit juice

Cai sheng Ye is here @ Clarke Quay

Spend my nite with Ying n JY...Without them, things may not be as easy as I thought...
To conclude, they are friends that never fail to stay by my side when i need them most....
Only them will know the answer why....
Thank gals...
Life sometimes is just like this poster....





Our dinner @ Hooters which turned out to be a wrong choice... Just because we are not guys????


Lost our way from town to home... Still, we still managed to find our way home...

Hurray to Ying !!


Simple shots of 3 pretty gals


No comments: