Friday, January 16, 2009

"Happiness is like a butterfly.
The more you chase it, the more it eludes you.
But if you turn your attention to other things,
It comes and sits softly on your shoulder."
-
A friend asked mi.... How true is it?
-
Well, I guess it is just individual's mindset... Just like a new year, does it really mean a new start?? Or another way to console ownself and put the bad memories to past tense so that moving on is easier?? This answer lies on each individual whether they agree to it...
-
Spring cleaned my room, found lot of old stuffs.. Some stuffs that bring back the sweet memories, as well as sad memories..Someone ever asked me why I dont cultivate a habit in jotting down my moments of life in a diary..Answer is simple, good memories will never be forgetten.. but bad moments are just as unforgetable as well..
-
When time changes, people also changes as well..
--
The thought of getting married, having my own house used to be my priority... Now, it no longer under my top 3 list.....
1
I do change also...
1
10 years down the road, I wonder how my mindset will change again....

No comments: