Sunday, January 18, 2009

JB trip, here i come again...

Initially thought of not going due to my bad cough, but decided to go in the end which is great....Smooth traffic to JB this time except for the humps at the new custom, always so high..Headed down to the bat kut teh store we last went in to settle our lunch before our spending begins from

The Store -> Jusco -> Holiday Inn....

All had bought new year stuffs except me cashing away on comestics and hair care products...Oppss.. Well, I can't taste the goodies with my bad throat, since i cant try I cant buy also in case it not to my liking.. hee...

Still the ultimate shopping queen goes to JY...to the extend of using her credit card.. Wooo...Considering her spending on fri and sat, I really salute her....

JY's nails
Her nails look really nice and the price was considerably cheap.. I was indeed tempted but for my character, I will break it in just couple of days... The 1st time I did my manicure was more than 3 years back and that was also the last time i did it..

Our dinner @ Zhu Ling
The food was supposedly great but I only managed to take a few bites.. Every mouth I swallowed was painful... The taste of blood seems stronger each time i cough... No kuo fu this time round, they all commented the herbal chicken was nice...Sheeeshhh...I must try it again when i recover...

Friends, thx for concern.. I will recover soon, I hope

No comments: