Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sickly me....Been down with a bad cough and running nose for the entire week..But this time round, I got company.. JY was down with a fever and cough as well.. But i guess I m still better than her..

At least my taste bud still remains the same...As for her... Hmmmm....

In which, she enjoyed her her super duper salty kong ba bao which she feel it tasteful....


JY, I know u wanna continue your other half of the bao before it taken away... Dont miss it too much.. =)

I miss the last dinner we had @ Swenson

Recommended by Paige to this cafe she patronize every week.... All the way for this honey dew beer in which the pic shows it all....

They both savored their beer to the last drop ... Except mi n JY were forbidden to drink...Sheessshhhh...

And the night ended with a gift for MEEEEE....Thanks....=)


The belated photos @ Lunar



P/S: My arms still hurts after the bowling game... Is it because I have not been exercising... Hmmm....

No comments: