Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Celebrated JY's birthday on her actual day.. Been ages since I last went to nydc.... And it was after 10 years I last celebrated JY's birthday.... Life is always unpredictable, didn't expect to see her after our secondary graduation. A birthday chalet of fang's rekindled the friendship we once lost..
And yes, she is my soulmate, my shopping adviser, my bestie....

Happy Birthday JY !!

Accompany QR to buy bag after dinner, brought her to one of my favourite shop @ bugis street in which she finally settled with a good buy..Woohooo....

JY and I met up w Anna after her family dinner.. Finally we got a chance to go to Zirca.. It been ages since I had wanted to go since its opening.. But things just unexpectedly popped up everyime I wanna go...

The last time was worst.. JY and I planned to go regardless how many people joining.. It ended up both of us falling seriously sick for that week... =_=


Wasnt really that enjoyable..

Maybe it the crowd, more malays than chinese...

But still, I finally stepped into Zirca... ^_^

No comments: