Sunday, April 05, 2009

Found a new way to identify my luggage easier...

Realize the difference?

Stickers do wonders !!!

And i dint know my smiling face stickers is so in demand that 7 ( nice nick name ah? heee) took one of my stickers and put it on his hp also....=_=


Even my luggage bag is not spared... To lent him for his oversea trips next time ..

Reason is:

My luggage bag is too unique and the smiling face is too cute...

zhen si de....

Well, I still appreciate what you have done for me today.....

Goodies from friends

1st, with love from Ying @ HK

2nd, with love @ Vietnam
(Thanks for buying specially for my parents)

3rd, with love from Japan

A good night spend w QQ ( sound weird yeah, heee) @ Tango..Meeting up with him nv fails to bring laughter n joy....Sharing the past memories @ NYP, trying to figure out how we called him Quan Quan in the end... From the intial SQ we used to call him, to Quan Quan that even his clients call him by this nick up till this day...

We came to a conclusion, Ying stands the highest chance to be the one who come out with this nick....

haaa...


Finally, I satisfied my craving @ Chinatown today...

Woohooo...

My all time favouritessss

No comments: