Sunday, November 20, 2005

5am in the morn.. jz back fr MOMO...1st time club after i brok up w him...mayb i old liao...nt reali into clubbin animore...Dunno y..I also had no mood at all..Mayb of him again..I miz the times i went pubbin w him..the times he dr his old lancer...fetchin mi fr indoor stadium to pubs...plantin a kiss on my cheek before he gt off his car...n attentively by my side in the pub to make sure i m nt left out.. Jz nw, i msg him...Dunno y, feel lik seein him ...the feelin is so strong but the fact is he may nt wish to c mi... cant be so bhb to go find him in the middle of nite...Aniwae, he nt at home..No chance for mi to find him...I noe he facin some problems lately...Reali wan to help him..but i feel so useless...i dun even noe hw i can help him ...Sian...

No comments: