Friday, November 18, 2005

he din contact mi animore.. I dunno y.. deep in my heart, i m reali heart broken...although it could be a better solution for the both of us... Stil havin sleepless nites...I stil miz him a lot... Jz read his friendster... I dunno wat crisis he is gng thru... knowin him for so long... he always like to put a brave front... but i noe deep inside.. he is always struggling physically & mentally... i reali wish i could b ter for him...But i noe .. I m no longer the one that shd be ter for him.. Some friens ask mi y shd i bother... since it over.. n perhaps some of the things he had done ...N ter r so mani other gd guys out ter...what they sae is true... but to mi, I reali dunno...mayb a rational ans doesnt solve an emotional problem..Some pple sae time heals... 2 mths plus had passed... I m still facing the same problems... my heart had nv been healed.. Feelin real miserable..

No comments: