Monday, November 28, 2005

i dunno hw long can i endure..life is gettin more n more meaninglesss...B it work or personal life..N perhap w spiritual walk w God..I m no longer one who is on fire for God..I left God partly bcoz of him..However,in times i need him most,he is not around animo...Of coz, i cant totally blame him... It part of mi also.. unforgiveness towards certain dissapoinments..feel real stressful at wk...been doin 2 person job..N him..I m stil hurt emotionally... tears stil roll dw my cheeks uncontrollably.. All thes who knows...jz suffering alone..alone..n alone...I dun understand y he treated mi in this manner... Am i reali such a bad person...Perhap is my retribution..I dunno.. Feel real hurted....Yes, friens r ter...But deep inside..I know myself best....Scropio nv reveal their true feelin to others... unless d person earn his trust...I tout i met one...but it wasnt the rite one.. tired.. reali tired...Sum1 told mi time heals..I know it does..but it had left a deep scar in my heart...I dun dare to devote my heart again..Nv ever again... A precious lesson I had learnt =>Love onli hurts...

No comments: