Friday, December 02, 2005

Heard some news abt him again...tis time is his close frien tel mi dun wait for him..To him,i m onli addin stress to him...hw abt mi...who m i in his heart at d 1st place.. nt even a frien? I jz need a reason .. a reason nt excuse...to let mi totally let him go... all this while, he nv giv mi a direct ans..bcoz of the msg he sent mi on 24/9/05, i hold on to a tiny little hope...i dunno y his friens ask mi he dun worth for mi..i alway told myself..a delay is not a deny..i asked him to giv mi a reason to let mi forgot him...he jz went offline... my heart is totally broken..I dunno if i can stil hold on to the 0.01% hope..or like they sae..he no longer the one i used to know..One of my guy frien told mi is his lose ...to let go of mi.. i hav to admit...it nt totally his fault..but i believe things could hav turn for the better if he had willing to sae it out..directly sae things our..nt hinting mi.. dunno if his car is now fetching other gals..sometimes i feel tat i m bangin myself ...if i haven help out in a item he had always wanted to get..perhap he also wont leave mi..I duno..i reali confused n lost...

No comments: