Sunday, November 09, 2008

This wk is moving fast..And tml is the start of my new job..

A lot of thinking also...

Although my heart still hurts, I have to move on... Tears still flows and past memories kept floating back...Fr the start of a relationship till this day...It is never easy to let go just like that... But be it I going to like it anot, time would never stop for me..Moving on is so hard but yet of no choice....

Tough period for me but glad friends' supports have constantly been there...Thanks to my dearest WJ, Ying, JY,Anna, Eric and fang....

Especially WJ, been driving mi ups and downs and planning such a lovely celebration for my birthday....
A big thanks to u... Photobucket

And Ying also, my constant reminder....Else, i dunno how many crazy things I would be doing....

Photobucket

** I sincerely hope your hp's bill wont be too expensive this mth..
Photobucket

No comments: