Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Year 2008, too many things had happened..

Ying said things had happened for a reason...

And i m still figuring..

I miss him... But I know it is not going to be easy for him to make such a decision.. No use probing further although there are still some things i don't really understand.. sometimes too much truth only deepen the wound... Love is not about holding on to the person, but to let the person be happy....

I want to keep on moving..Live a life stronger without him.. But it seems so hard.. Looking back the old memories we once had, i kept reminding myself at least we hold some good memories... Many times, moving on is simple, it’s what you leave behind that makes it so difficult...

Deep inside my heart, I know i have made a decision...Be it a wise or silly decision, I just want to hold on to the little hope...Hoping that such a day will come....



Memories that would alway stays...

No comments: