Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine Time 2009

One of the few gifts that touches my heart

Dinners and Dinners


Which girl does not love Valentine Day??
A time of gifts and dinners..
Oppss...

The 1st power six gathering 2009...

A birthday celebration for Ying @ Swenson.. Ais and Jol were unable to make it though, but Haz managed to make it last min...

My favourite mushroom soup

Erm, I am still waiting for ying to bring me to try the mushroom soup @ Sembawang

Bumped into my buddy, Springroll with Robin again @ JP conservatively for 2 days...

The 1st time at Jurong Point 1, 2nd time @ Jurong Point 2...

Both times, he is waiting for his girlfriend to knock off....

What a caring boyfriend...=)


Although I planned this suprise bday for her, I guess WH surprised her much more...

Congrats to my buddy....

I shall start saving a dollar starting today...

No comments: