Sunday, February 08, 2009

Today after new year house visiting, WJ brought me to visit grandpa @ Mandai...Time flew fast, it been almost a year that he had passed on... All things seems to happen only yestersday...

Year 2008 had been a challenging year for me still I overcome it... Hurts and unhappiness still remains but still it faded as time pass by each day...

This is life, something I cant control over it but learning to accept it...

~

WJ brought mi to the mandai reservoir ( i hope I get the name right), nearby grandpa's "home"...

The scenery was great and breath-taking ...

This moment of time, the heaviness in my heart seems to be lifted up as the sea breeze blows towards me....

After which we headed to Holland v, and there is Mr WJ as usual, posing again.. Hee...



Thanks WJ , for ur encouragement and cheering me up today... =)

No comments: