Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sushi again
* Burps*
Us Us Us


A big thanks to my dearest JY & XF.... Accompanied me to orchard so that it near the hotel wedding i will be attending, n even to the extend of finding the hotel.....

Okie, I am a lu chi.. i admit that....

Dint go into the dinner in the end as there doesn't seem to be any person I know @ the table I be sitting... It is actually my good friend wedding but happens that our common friends is just a few... Initially I am suppose to sit w a friend E, but I cant find her when I m there.......

It only until I had reached PS I received a call from her asking where I am..It wld be good if she can call mi 5 min earlier... hee....Nvm, there would always be plenty of time to catch up....

Head down to DF after a drink at PS....



And it was a small world.. My cousin is just standing diagonally from our table and I dint see her until she called me.....

=p


No comments: