Saturday, February 21, 2009

A very busy week.....
And I been longing for this day....A good break....

But I just realized one thing, my schedule was super packed for the entire weekend....=_=
Erm, what the hell m i doing??? Hmm, maybe I should console myself...
At least I m busy in another way, in a more entertaining manner.... Haaa...

Lots of last min appointments dinners... And it is so unusual, especially on a Fri night...
Soon going to be 27, is this a sign??
A different lifestyle compared to younger days...
Even the topics starts to change...
No longer about how your relationship with your bf etc, but revolving marriage , wedding, save money ,of course partly due to recession....
Hmm, I prefer not to know the ans......=p

Start the day of my week meeting up with my sec friends @ Lot 1... it was a good catch up all on my secondary days ... C said she still have the photos we took at sec 3, which is 11 years back and considering uploading it in Facebook....
Gosh, my look that time was ....... ( I cant describe myself too =_=)


My Favorite Tom Yum
Erm, with a glass of water beside me...Hee

Last min dinner with JY, CCK and WJ @ JP on a Tue... Ying supposed to meet me but she was sick that day...
Till this day, I am still craving for swordfish sashimi despite I had almost 2 plates that day
Yummmmy

No comments: