Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ying told me something that stirs up my emotions...

A sentence that she said,

" I am gald that you are back to the old sarah who craps, talk nonsensene and blah blah blah.."

She been there, all this while...

sharing my sorrow, my hurts and my unhappiness...

If not for her, things wont have move on easy for me...

Yeah, although she can be irritating, disturbing, saying dunno how many time she dont want to friend me, zhong se qing you and ( I should not say more),

she still my best buddy......

( I will try to endure with it , dont worry)

~

19/10/08, xf's birthday which also marked the end of a 2 years +++ relationship....

On this day, i re-contacted with JY...

I lost something , but i gained back this frienship...

Some said things had happened for a reason, and i believe it...

although she kept saying tat i done a lot for her and she is not doing enough, i nv find it so...

because, all these while, little things she did had already touches my heart..

You have been ter all these while...=)

No comments: