Friday, March 13, 2009

Accompanied a friend to see a doc, and it ended up i need to undergo a minor operation on my injured toe....

Injection of anistecics on both side of my toe...

I din managed to see it, but based on what the doc said, he pulled out my nail..
Surprised the sight blood dint make mi faint, but it did makes me nervous..

And I ended up with this "big" toe
And Mr WJ asked me to take a "painful expression"

He was supposed to accompany me, but from his expression, I can sense he was afraid as well...
But thanks, for being there....

Not taking any pain killers, except some panadols.... I m supposed to see doc for my gastric as well, but after the operation, the feeling seems to be gone...
Is this the after effect of the minor operation??

~
My night out @ St James

No comments: