Saturday, March 07, 2009

Too much to say...But none I can pen it down.. Mind just went blank staring at the screen...

Ying kept telling me things had happened for a reason...But it kept me wondering, what is the reason?? Is there really a reason? Or put it plainly, an excuse...

Heard words of untruths lately, still I choose not utter a word of justice to own self, believing the truth shall reveals its light one day...

Some choose to rub salt on the wound, some like to "watch" shows... Some even love to add fuel to fire...

Yes, I managed to stand strong.. What never kills me makes mi a stronger person....

But how long can I endure??

Life is short, I tried to move on with pride but the path seems harder with obstacles ahead....

Right now, there is nothing I can do but to move on, hoping the light will overcome my darkness world one day....

** Praying hard for Mum... I hope everything will just go well **

No comments: