Friday, March 06, 2009

Too bored at work today.. Only left a few in office today... the rest were out...
And it seems endless....piles n piles of work....
I need a break!!!!!

Here I come, Phuket !!!!
Another one month.. I just need to endure!!

~
I travelled to work today taking the new MRT extention to Joo Koon... And I love it so much.. The whole journey from my house to office is only like 35 min??
Or maybe because I did not waited long for the bus.. But still, it is fast...

Cheers to the new extension....Woohooooo....

~
I m craving for the ice-cream.. Last week,SQ brought me to this cozy hangout located @ upper thomson there..

Seeing SQ himself created his own invented ice-cream, even to the extend of a name for the ice-cream.. I tried creating mine too..

And here the result.....


Kind of like the cheesy strawberry, the taste is just right.. Not too cheesy nor light....

Yummy.....


Although I just had my lunch 2 hours ago, I m feeling hungry again....

Grr... Wondering am i growing up...

No comments: