Sunday, April 26, 2009

Been such a long time i last heard this song....
Until I saw it in the recent commercial...
A song that once touches my heart....

Matt Redman Heart Of Worship (When the music fades)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZgPPmtZgS4

Classic song that i once tried practicing with my guitar....
But I never manage to master this song after so long....

So long until this question popped up :
Where did I keep my guitar now????

~

3 buddies @ white dog cafe on a Friday nite
My 2nd visit in a week for the sake of the mushroom soup...
Enjoying the mushroom soup which we initially wanna bluffed J but mission failed....

Whole night trying to get this word "Foie gras" right...
which makes us laugh the whole night
Getting the right pronunciation of the word, Ying knows it best...

The laughter we had during the dinner makes mi feel so tired @ St James.. My mouth seems to be so tired after all the laughter...
Or perhaps the music wasn't good that night....
Even the pics we took were not that nice as well...

P/S: I sincerely hope both their injuries caused innocently by me will recover soon.. ~

No comments: