Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A night spend @ DF
Is it the music or the company...
I enjoyed myself that nite...

She got "high" with green tea once again...
One enjoyed her friends' company...
Another having a fun nite...

A funny acquittance who asked whether we know how to blade...
Surprisingly, 3 of us gave the same answer.....
I wonder is it C's drink play a part in it, he ended asked the same questions again... =_=

If only JK came later, J would properly enjoy the nite....
The nite left us so much into in the music that mi n ying went to FF on the following day despite 3 hrs of slp...
But still, we much prefer DF...

And I am still miss my holiday @ Phuket...
The beach... the sun.. the friends... the blissful wedding couple
unknowingly which the bride is from my sec school as well.....

No comments: