Monday, June 08, 2009

I finally waited after 060609 to pen down my thoughts n feeling..Been wanting to write down my excitment n happiness for my buddy but i wanted to wait till after her BIG day, just in case she gets too emotional....

060609...A memorable day for my Power 2... One got married, the other going to get married....

When I get to know that hong had proposed to her, feel really happy for her...d first in Power 6 gettin married... Seen how she n hong got together till now...feeling happy for them for they have decide to move on to the next stage...

Still rem she msned me a few days before her BIG day asking me for her shortcoming, out of the blue.. and she mentioned, she dont want because of her shortcoming to spolit this friendship of ours... Somehow this sentence makes mi feel so emotional, I thought for a long time and I finally got an answer..

True friends do not mind about shortcoming, but it about the trust we had for each other and the sharing of joy and sorrows together... Double the happiness, halve the sorrows...

Especially after that unhappy event, I treasure my friendship with her even more...

I never know I will tear on 6/6/09, but i cried...or rather after an unhappy 2008, I have learn to move on without tears...

But this time, it tear of joy... A mixture of the joy of seeing my buddy moving towards her next phrase of her life w her dearest...and another one who still dunno her bf going to propose to her on that day also...

Making the same vow, moving together with their partner...

Both of them started their relationship way back at poly.... from singlehood to attached, and now somebody's wife.... I am just glad... No words can describe how i feel but i know they will know how i feel....

I wish both of u happiness....=)

and I guess it time to crack our brains for the NEXT coming Hen nite....And I guess this time Mrs Tan can now plan for her revenge!!

No comments: