Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mummy asked me when am I going to take my graduation photo shot...
Here I am sourcing for it now, with help from tse, xf, cp, Jol...
Plenty of choices, from studio to free lance, outdoor or indoor... Hmm....
I dint know a photo shot comes with many different options.....
Headache....


Our 2nd teppanyaki within 2 weeks....
MD told me he wanna eat again after trying it for the 1st time...
As for me, craving for Foie gras, salad and chawanmushi ....
Wooohooooo.....

But this time, we realized lunch set meal doesn't come with Foie gras.... Sooooo dissapointed....

He tried so much to get the "tempting" look but it looks more of a "stunned" look to me....=x


For me, I am more stunned by his photo taking skill... Oppsss...

We went shopping after our meal and I saw this mannequin
Which I got him to take a picture
With his "forceful" smile

Same colour of t-shirt and bermudas
How contrasting...
Should have consider asking the owner to replace the mannequin with a "live" model..

No comments: