Monday, August 24, 2009

I am a very happy customer with my buys

It was a long awaiting JB trip...
No car, transport means by public transport....

Just the 3 of us xf, md n me....
Ch unable to make it last min...
MD's virgin trip to JB by bus...
Erm hmmm, I am indeed proud to "guide" him in this "tour"..
SDV honoured...

Had a rushing lunch before our movie starts...

Perhaps the movie was far too dramatic, I been trying hard to appreciate this movie from start till end..
My conclusion remained the same throughout...
It would be good if I can have a blanket over me and had a good nap instead....Zzzzzz....
Round 2 after movie..
MD had craving for cake...
From the start of the day , xf and I been physco-ing him to Secret Recipe
Still, we failed to convince him...
He made up his mind @ coffee bean....
A apple crumble for himself..
He got xf an upsized ultimate mocha..
A super UPSIZED drink which fang feels full for the entire day...
He just won for himself the award of " The most insincere smile"
U know why!!!

Time was early after our drink...
A last min decision for full body massage which turned out not too fantastic....
Supposedly a Thai massage,but i still feel itchy when the massenger massage my knee....
Tried hard to control my giggles, but apprantly both MD and fang still heard it....

Round 3, dinner time!


Our simple sushi dinner

An interesting notice....HmmmmA very very tiring day......

No comments: