Sunday, August 16, 2009

My memory lane
His little surprise...
Back to the old times, flowing all the sweet memories back...
It not just a campus to me,
But a place whereI met my buddies,
sharing my joys, sorrows, laughter..
Ignoring all eyes on us...
Just enjoy being ourselves...
That why we are call Power 6...

I cant hide my joy when i was there...
My actions says it all..

Wonder whether the students nowadays are too fortunate...
I still rem there is no lift during my schooling days...
When the distance from the lecture hall to the ground floor is only a flight of stairs...
CP=> Cavin Poh
Beside the lift, everything still remains the same....
The pond, the plants, the surrounding...
I really miss those carefree days...

Our little discovery on our way to Auditorium
Never forget the times we idled @ the pond before next lesson starts
bio-ing guys, bitching...
thinking what to eat, where to shop...
It kept me wondering @ times how I managed to graduate...
Likewise, he enjoying his memory lane @ SIT
Finally the bridge, the linkway to Mac, skipping our tutorials and lessonsIt had been 5 years since I last ate at NYP's Mac...
Seems this is the only place where the foods still remains the same...
MacDonald, Splash n Deck...
These cafes really stays long....
It was a very memorable day for me.....
Thanks MD....=)

No comments: