Saturday, August 15, 2009

National day Parade
Was @ Grandpa's house watching NDP.
This year as usual, unable to view the fire works again...
Grrr...


My 1st time
To ion orchard after opening for so long
Had a fulfilling heavy dim sum lunch...
Nothing interest me @ ion, except for the design of the shopping centre
So...
Guess it is not my fault for not contributing my part in boosting the economy... :x

He tried to create a different angle of this photo...
but unfortunately,it turns out too small...
Try harder next time...
hee...

My 1st time clubbing @ Pumproom
I started to regret my 1st time dining @ Pumproom,
I should have stayed for the nite...
The music was great, the crowd were fun...
Overly-fun I should say,
A group of Japanese with their unique way of dancing
To a point I feel that they are exercising vigorously, rather than dancing...Opps
A super sexy lady who jumped onto the table behind us..
Dancing her way who dint realized her buttocks hit Ying's head,
and her swinging hands who hit my head a couple of times...


No comments: