Monday, August 10, 2009

Long weekend passed so fast...
It was a long rest this holiday...

Initial plan was spending the weekend @ Batam to play golf.. but canceled due to full booking...
Followed by JB golf session, again I got no chance to go...
Fated, I will accept it...
No chance to the green....


Cele Rainbow n Xin bday @ Zac cafe...
I got them a cake, since initially i thought I wouldn't be able to attend the gathering...
But the surprise dampened by the "responsible" staff in the end....
Wasted...
He is still the best punching bag
Got the picture??
There is always a woman behind a successful man
With fang enjoying the shots on us while the rest busy cutting the cake

Followed by drinking session @ Caesser ....
Had our table changed for 3 times...
Mainly because we were FACING the toilet....
Geeerrrrr....
The guys were playing pool, while the gals...
All times hobby....
Started when YP took out her c_ _ _ _ _ from her bag...
We did nothing else but....
SNAPPING & SNAPPING & SNAPPING

I love this candid most
A real torture for my poor fist
Perhaps only Rainbow wld think of such poses
The Unsexy Strippers

With our laughter and bitching, we do not seem to bother by our surrounding...
Who cares...
As long we enjoyed the night.....


It been a while since i had last went out w Daddy alone..
Had our dim sum dinner @ crystal jade, followed by accompany me shopping....

My dad, one who much prefer air-con places still patiently gives me his opinions over the clothing i choose despite sweating @ Bugis village...
It makes mi wonder if a packet of tissue is enough.
But I really appreciate it....
Daddy, I love u so much!!

No comments: