Tuesday, September 01, 2009

29th August 2009 marked the return of EI0109 to our campus NYP
Only the few of us managed to come...
Feli forgotten how the route to Blk R, our lecture hall..
Jas had the misconception that Blk R is Blk S since day 1 of school...
Least, he took 9 yrs to discover this fact....

Our excitement after so long
Had my breakfast w Ais and Lam while waiting for the rest...
Ying is the only one who reached on time...
Jas and Feli were late...

The return of the campus feels different from the last visit MD brought me..
Maybe this time is with my ex-classmates...
More detailed exploration this time round..
The whole campus now surrounded by fencing...
I still much prefer old NYP
Lucky us, those fencing were only up after we graduate....

Heard from MD that during his schooling time, students were encouraged to do more exercise...
Hence, the pull up bar was to build for the convenience for the students..
But out of all places, at the entrance of a lecture hall?

Md commented that it was a funny picture...
I told him this is artistic...
To take w one leg is not an easy task okkk...

Our last destination before we left Nyp...
Now, they have this Gloria Coffee just next to the fountion....
How interesting...

Brought xf to range after our usual jogging session...
With CP driving us to my house area's range...
Busy CP teaching XF basic of golfing and correcting my mistake,
I know he dint really have the practise his swings...
Thanks a lot CP...

No comments: