Sunday, September 13, 2009

Supposedly cele Jas's bday, but was canceled due to unforeseen circumstances...
Fang, Aina and I eventually decide to meet up @ WM...
Aina, as usual will be late due to work commitment,
Since we got to wait for the next hour...
Both fang and I made a very last minute decision...
We had a hair cut during the one hour wait...

Snipping off with a new look
My favourite dining place as usual...
Satifying my craving with all all time favourites...
But this time I was greedier, I kinda miss the Sakae teppayaki I had with Dad last week...
I knew I got to stop thinking
BUT
saliva just drools...Oppss...
Another fufuiling dinner @ Mad Jack...
After so long!!!!
Until my neck nearly breaks...

Terribly miss their mushrooms...
But it was a disappointment..
I much prefer the last visit...

We got back the same seats we went last time...
The reconnection place where we met after 8 years...
Bringing back much memories...
=)
MD went back after dinner, while us heading for round 2....
Despite us carrying 5 boxes of mooncakes
Hee...

Round 2 : Last Destination Before Home Sweet Home
Loves

I got a new casing for my make up box

I thought MD will scold me for spending again...
But he did not say anything...
Phew....

No comments: